Accountancy that works for you
Are you sick of the daily grind?
Do you want greater control of your own destiny?
Do you want to work from home, with autonomy and a genuine opportunity to progress at a pace you choose?
Square Accounting – Why we exist…
To provide clients with a:
- Competitive fixed price accounting package.
- User friendly, time efficient and hassle free client process.
- Exemplary client service, with personality – Without fail, going the extra mile.
- To constantly identify and implement innovative processes to improve efficiency.
- To build and nurture a network of results orientated individuals, who share our ethic, to support our clients.
SQUARE Accounting Offer:
- Flexibility and Autonomy – Complete autonomy and freedom to achieve your goals – You set your working hours.
- Remote working – No travel costs, battling with public transport or rush hour traffic. Plus the opportunity to minimise childcare costs.
- Clear and achievable expectations – Simple, reasonable, tried and tested client deliverables.
- Innovative processes – No emails, weekly cloud based client data (avoiding workload peaks).
- Efficient and clear communication – Regular, clear updates / query responses – Proactive approach with clients. Feedback welcome and we nurture those that work with us.
- Initial assessment – The opportunity to experience the role first hand ensuring it’s right for you.
- Prompt payment – Invoices usually paid within 48 hours.
- Opportunity for progression – No glass ceilings – The sky’s the limit! – A structured progression path – You set the pace for advancement.
SQUARE Accounting Require:
We’re constantly on the hunt for qualified ‘Results Oriented Individuals’ with a strong work ethic to support us.
In addition to:
- A formal accounting qualification (AAT/ ICB / IAB/ ACCA/ CIMA).
- Experience of the full accounting life cycle (Bookkeeping. Management Accounts, VAT).
We’re searching for individuals possessing the following characteristics:
- Deadline driven.
- Client focused.
- Strong written communication skills.
- Willing to invest in relevant accounting software (QuickBooks Desktop Proadvisor).
- Hold PI insurance to £250k.
- Possess a full and current practise license.
We have vacancies in the following areas:
- Management Accounts.
- Year End Accounts.
Our approach offers ultimate flexibility / opportunity for advancement. We also offer competitive rates of pay with no ceiling on earning potential.
If this way of working sounds exciting, you think you fit the bill and are keen to find out more please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org